Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Launching non-sports 2.0

Some of you will remember that back in 2006, I tried to start up a non-sports blog on Blogspot that dealt with a wide range of topics from academic study to political editorial. Unfortunately, I let that blog go after I lost interest in maintaining it. Since that time, I have felt an increasing pressure to once again have a personal space that I felt would reflect a more complete vision of my interests, opinions and voice.

I invite you to head over to Somewhere in the Middle if you get a chance. I have put a link on the right side of this page. Feel free to comment and critique, but also realize that the blog will have a different goal than this one and will consist of very unorthodox and even somewhat boring content.

Thank you again for all of your support for Will's World in the past two years. I hope that you will continue to read and comment

No comments: