Monday, June 04, 2007

Back to the basics...

While I know that many of you have been absolutely intrigued by my scattered thoughts on the random events of the larger sports world (cough), I think that is in everyone's best interest that I get back to the bread and butter of this blog: Davidson Men's basketball.

Obviously, my coverage of the team has slowed down since the season ended, but I think that it is important to keep up the momentum throughout the summer. For the next 13 days, I will profile all 13 Davidson men's basketball players, including new recruits Brendan McKillop and Aaron Bond.

At the end of that time, we will be right in the midst of Davidson basketball camp where the stars align and Davidson basketball legends of past and present take center court after dark and play pick-up games long into the night. Be on the lookout for several stories from those games and from camp in general.

No comments: