Thursday, September 07, 2006

NFL Pick'em (Week 1)

For this year's NFL pick em, I have decided to include the picks of several friends of mine to make it more interesting. I hope to find time to publish some more original writings, but this is all I got for now. Here is the key (W=me; S=Suzie Eckl, my Davidsonian co-editor; C=Chris Burton; J=Jenny Jenn; P=Philthy, my roommate)

(S, C, J) Miami at Pittsburgh (W, P)

(S) Baltimore at Tampa Bay (P, W, C, J)

(C) Atlanta at Carolina (P, S, J, W)

(C, W, P) Denver at St. Louis (J, S)

(W) Buffalo at New England (P, C, S, J)

(C, W, P) Philadelphia at Houston (S, J)

(C, W, S, J, P) New Orleans at Cleveland

(C, W, S, J, P) Seattle at Detroit

(S, C) NY Jets at Tennessee (J, W, P)

(S, W, J, P) Cincinnati at Kansas City (C)

(S, W, C, P) Chicago at Green Bay (J)

(S, C, J, P) Dallas at Jacksonville (W)

San Francisco at Arizona (C, W, S, J, P)

(W, C, P) Indianapolis at NY Giants (J, S)

(S, C) Minnesota at Washington (W, J, P)

(W, P) San Diego at Oakland (S, C, J)

No comments: